Why work at OARS Community Transitions?
At OARS Community Transitions our staff are our most important asset and we take the careers of all of staff very seriously. Our aim is to provide a very supportive and meaningful working environment within a culture which focuses on effective and professional client-centred services.
We offer our staff:
- Ongoing employee development through annual performance, development plans and succession planning
- A genuine commitment to work / life balance
- Generous leave entitlements
- Salary packaging options
- Ongoing development through on the job training and learning opportunities, including access to external professional development and training.
OARS CT is a very purpose driven organisation and, along with all the benefits mentioned above, staff have the opportunity to engage with this purpose in the knowledge that they are doing more than just a job. Staff at OARS CT are always contributing to our vision of ‘strong communities with positive social connections underpinned by restorative justice practices’.
The Board and Executive Management have developed a Culture Statement that describes the culture we aspire to at OARS CT. You can download this Culture Statement here.
Thank you for your interest in a career with OARS Community Transitions. We use SEEK to advertise vacancies that arise and to manage our recruitment processes. The Job Descriptions, when there are current vacancies, will be published on this page. Please check out SEEK for a summary of the role, qualifications and experience required and the application process.
The following positions are currently available:
Volunteering is vital to the overall aims of OARS CT.
At OARS CT, Volunteers are valued for their input in assisting in the development, participation and delivery of support services for offenders, individuals at risk, and their families. There are many opportunities to volunteer in OARS CT programs:
- Circle of Support & Accountability (COSA)
- Emergency Assistance Volunteer
- Crisis Accommodation Support & Advocacy
- OARS Family Centre “Boomgate”
- Reception/Administration Support
Please contact us regarding information on volunteering at OARS CT by filling out your details below and one of our staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible. A National Criminal History check is a mandatory requirement for volunteering with our organisation.