Volunteering is vital to help us achieve the overall aims of OARS Community Transitions.
At OARS CT Volunteers are valued for their input in assisting in the development, participation and delivery of support services for offenders, individuals at risk and their families. There are many opportunities to volunteer in OARS CT programs:
- Circle of Support & Accountability (COSA)
- Keep in Touch (Phone call back service)
- Crisis Accommodation Support & Advocacy
- OARS Family Centre at Yatala Prison
- Reception/Administration Support
- General Maintenance Support
Please contact us regarding information on volunteering at OARS CT by filling out your details below and one of our staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible. A National Criminal History check is a mandatory requirement for volunteering with our organisation.